Monday, April 7, 2008

Service Learning Reflections

4/7/08
Service Learning Reflections

During my independent hours I was working at TYWLS (The Young Women’s Leadership School) at Rhodes. For my hours I did things such as shredding old documents and copying papers to pass out papers and stapling them for the secretaries to pass out in the school to advisors and teachers. I also had worked in the supply closets to stock reams of paper on the shelves as many as 100, 20 lbs. reams of paper and then on some days I would walk around the entire school from A-D house to handing out supplies to many schools during Saturday School hours handing out reams of paper, some days give out lunch passes and hall passes, giving out boxes of tissues to the many classes of that school. Then sometimes if worked hard they get me something to drink. So on all the other days I was by myself going to the many classes handing out supplies.

No comments: