Thursday, March 19, 2009

Service Learning So Far

So far in the child safety group I was switched to I was given the responsibilty to make a proposition to the student government to give our group up to $500 to purchase carbon monoxide detectors for our upcoming project that we are in the process of creating in my part of the child safety group. We finished our carbon monoxide brochure and given it to Ms. Morson who was really impressed that it was was really formal and that it expressed all the majo and minor effects of Carbon Monoxide and how can it affect your family and you. I think the other groups have a way to go to from the way Ms. Morson was fusing with the other groups in my service learning group. So I was kind of proud of the fact that we were ahead of the curve and we had kind of the resst of the day off in a way while all the other mini-groups in child safety were rushing to finish their parts of the projects finish.

No comments: