Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My Reflection Of NHD

2/26/08 My NHD Experience

My view on this NHD project is simple it's time consuming and too short to prepare in less than three months. My project was called The 1844 Bible Riots Cause & Effect. It showed how the two religions the Protestants & the Irish Catholics went to what you could call a war between the two religions. All of this started because one bishop from a Catholic church wanted the school district to allow the teachers to allow the Catholic version of the bible into school instead of being forced to read the Protestant version everyday. One of the success of my project is my bibliography because my Allee and I
Made sure everything was up to par with our bibliography and our board explained our topic although it could’ve had a few improvements. One challenge was constructing our board and we could’ve used an extra partner to do work for our middle section because we basically had nothing. So next year I’ll do a paper because writing 1,500-2,000 isn’t nothing for me.

No comments: